Peace Lilly Teen Yoga
Build strength, increase flexibility, develop your balance and tone your body.
In the current world we live in there is a lot of pressure on our teenagers. With this pressure, there is little time to relax and unwind, which can lead to stress, anxiety, depression and difficulty sleeping which, in turn, can result in poor behaviour. Yoga for Teens is specifically designed to help teenagers to relax, breathe and unwind, allowing them to feel more in control of their lives and happier in themselves.
Wednesday’s at 4.45pm – 5.45pm
- Develops strength, flexibility and stamina
- Reduces tension, stress and anxiety
- Raises self-esteem and promotes self-efficacy
- Improves motivation
- Develops clarity, focus and concentration
- Creates awareness of emotional responses
- Encourages self-management of behaviour
- Promotes social, mental and emotional health
Yoga classes designed specifically for teenagers aged 14 – 18 years.
Contact Lauren for more information on 07960 591680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.